This Saturday (August 1st; 5:30pm) Refuge.Church will begin officially regathering onsite at our location on Brantley Road in Fort Myers. The one-hour service will include worship and teaching and will continue to be streamed on our Facebook Page.
We are taking the following precautions at this time for the onsite gathering.
- We have requested all attenders wear a face mask at all times inside the building.
- Seating will be spaced to meet social distancing guidelines, and there will be limited seating capacity.
- There will be 6-feet between rows, and ask that you maintain social distancing in your row between those who are not a part of your “family circle”.
- There will be no serving of food or beverages.
- There will be hand sanitizers placed throughout the building, as well as reminders to keep with the recommended 6-feet apart social distancing guidelines.
- Those who have a cough, fever or any other signs of sickness are asked to not enter the building.
- It is requested that anyone who is in an “at risk” category to please continue to participate in the gatherings virtually.
- On weeks when we do communion as a church, individual, sealed emblems will be provided.
Covid-19 appears to be with us for the foreseeable future. During this time, Refuge is seeking to provide options for those who would like to attend in person and for those who would like to continue to attend from the safety of their home.
We do believe, ultimately the gathering of the church should be in person, as it has been for 2000 years. We also believe that our first priority as a church is to love our neighbors, and one of the ways we can do that in 2020 is to continue to play our part in controlling the spread of Covid-19.
Refuge will follow all health and safety recommendations for our governing health authorities, and continue to be subject to the governing authorities.
In Grace, Pastor Brian